Presented at the Spring Scientific Meeting of the American Rhinologic Society in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 28, 2011.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1137–1141, May 2012
How to Cite
McCoul, E. D., Anand, V. K. and Christos, P. J. (2012), Validating the clinical assessment of eustachian tube dysfunction: The eustachian tube dysfunction questionnaire (ETDQ-7). The Laryngoscope, 122: 1137–1141. doi: 10.1002/lary.23223
Dr. Paul Christos was partially supported by the following grant: Clinical Translational Science Center (CTSC) (UL1-RR024996). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Beurteilung der chronisch-obstruktiven Tubenfunktionsstörung, HNO, 2014, 62, 3, 160, , , ,
- 6What is the full range of medical and surgical treatments available for patients with Eustachian tube dysfunction?, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2014, 22, 1, 8, ,
- 8Medically unexplained symptoms and somatisation in ENT, The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 2013, 127, 05, 452, , ,