Presented at the Spring Scientific Meeting of the American Rhinologic Society in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 28, 2011.
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1137–1141, May 2012
How to Cite
McCoul, E. D., Anand, V. K. and Christos, P. J. (2012), Validating the clinical assessment of eustachian tube dysfunction: The eustachian tube dysfunction questionnaire (ETDQ-7). The Laryngoscope, 122: 1137–1141. doi: 10.1002/lary.23223
Dr. Paul Christos was partially supported by the following grant: Clinical Translational Science Center (CTSC) (UL1-RR024996). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!