The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 920–924, April 2012
How to Cite
Javia, L. R. and Zur, K. B. (2012), Laryngotracheal reconstruction with resorbable microplate buttressing. The Laryngoscope, 122: 920–924. doi: 10.1002/lary.23224
Poster presentation at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010. Awarded second place prize: Case Study/Series Poster.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Demonstration of the role of an implantable bioscaffold in airway reconstruction: A pilot study utilizing an animal model, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2014, 78, 1, 82, , , , , , ,
- 3Type IIB Thyroplasty for Phonic Tics in a Pediatric Patient With Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Case Report, Journal of Voice, 2013, 27, 2, 242, , ,
- 4Management of tracheal stenosis, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2012, 20, 6, 491, ,