The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 920–924, April 2012
How to Cite
Javia, L. R. and Zur, K. B. (2012), Laryngotracheal reconstruction with resorbable microplate buttressing. The Laryngoscope, 122: 920–924. doi: 10.1002/lary.23224
Poster presentation at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010. Awarded second place prize: Case Study/Series Poster.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!