The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Direct cauterization of the nasal septal artery for epistaxis†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 738–740, April 2012
How to Cite
Cooper, S. E. and Ramakrishnan, V. R. (2012), Direct cauterization of the nasal septal artery for epistaxis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 738–740. doi: 10.1002/lary.23225
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 01:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Epistaxis and Catastrophic Nasal Bleeding, Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2014,,