Head and Neck
Computational fluid dynamics for investigation of saliva pressure in parotid obstruction
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1051–1056, May 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Zhou, W., Zhu, P., Han, Y., Zheng, Y., Li, J. and Zhang, Z. (2012), Computational fluid dynamics for investigation of saliva pressure in parotid obstruction. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1051–1056. doi: 10.1002/lary.23226
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 01:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10972242
- Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010B080701012, 2009B030801153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!