Presented in part at the 4th World Congress of the International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies (IFHNOS 2010), Seoul, South Korea, June 15–19, 2010.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1497–1506, July 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-L., Li, D.-S., Gan, H.-L., Lu, Z.-W., Li, H., Zhu, G.-P., Huang, C.-P., Zhu, Y.-X., Chen, T.-Z., Wang, Y., Sun, G.-H., Wang, Z.-Y., Shen, Q., Wu, Y. and Ji, Q.-H. (2012), Predictive index for lymph node management of major salivary gland cancer. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1497–1506. doi: 10.1002/lary.23227
Yu-Long Wang and Qing-Hai Ji were supported by National Science Foundation of China (30872958, 81001204). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 01:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!