Presented at the American Head and Neck Society Annual Meeting, Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings (COSM), Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 28–29, 2010.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1067–1071, May 2012
How to Cite
Rivera-Serrano, C. M., Johnson, P., Zubiate, B., Kuenzler, R., Choset, H., Zenati, M., Tully, S. and Duvvuri, U. (2012), A transoral highly flexible robot. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1067–1071. doi: 10.1002/lary.23237
This work was supported by departmental start-up funds to Dr. Duvvuri from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Dr. Choset was supported by an NIH grant. Drs. Choset and Zenati have a financial relationship with Medrobotics Corporation. Mr. Zubiate and Mr. Kuenzler both are employed by Medrobotics Corporation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!