Presented at the William House Cochlear Implant Study Group at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., Sept 10, 2011.
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2064–2066, September 2012
How to Cite
Weiss, J. P., Bernal, B., Balkany, T. J., Altman, N., Jethanamest, D. and Andersson, E. (2012), fMRI evaluation of cochlear implant candidacy in diffuse cortical cytomegalovirus disease. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2064–2066. doi: 10.1002/lary.23243
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cochlear implants in children deafened by congenital cytomegalovirus and matched Connexin 26 peers, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2014, 78, 3, 410, , , ,
- 2Cochlear implantation in unique pediatric populations, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2012, 20, 6, 507, , ,