Presented at the William House Cochlear Implant Study Group at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., Sept 10, 2011.
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2064–2066, September 2012
How to Cite
Weiss, J. P., Bernal, B., Balkany, T. J., Altman, N., Jethanamest, D. and Andersson, E. (2012), fMRI evaluation of cochlear implant candidacy in diffuse cortical cytomegalovirus disease. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2064–2066. doi: 10.1002/lary.23243
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!