Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1615–1619, July 2012
How to Cite
Dingle, I., Stachiw, N., Bartlett, A. and Lambert, P. (2012), Bilateral inverted papilloma of the middle ear with intracranial involvement and malignant transformation: First reported case. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1615–1619. doi: 10.1002/lary.23247
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Carcinoma Ex-Schneiderian Papilloma (Malignant Transformation): A Clinicopathologic and Immunophenotypic Study of 20 Cases Combined with a Comprehensive Review of the Literature, Head and Neck Pathology, 2014, 8, 3, 269, , ,
- 3State of the art in temporal bone malignancies, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2014, 22, 2, 154, , , , ,