Drs. Strugala and Dettmar are affiliated with RD Biomed Limited, which manufactures the pepsin test described in this study. Their involvement in the study was limited to providing technical support for the test. They had no influence on the study design, conduct, analysis or the final manuscript. There are no financial relationships between any of the other authors and RD Biomed Limited. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Rapid salivary pepsin test: Blinded assessment of test performance in gastroesophageal reflux disease†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1312–1316, June 2012
How to Cite
Saritas Yuksel, E., Hong, S.-K. S., Strugala, V., Slaughter, J. C., Goutte, M., Garrett, C. G., Dettmar, P. W. and Vaezi, M. F. (2012), Rapid salivary pepsin test: Blinded assessment of test performance in gastroesophageal reflux disease. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1312–1316. doi: 10.1002/lary.23252
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!