The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Thyroglossal duct cysts in adults treated by ethanol sclerotherapy: A pilot study of a nonsurgical technique†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1262–1264, June 2012
How to Cite
Chow, T.-L., Choi, C.-Y. and Yee-Hing Hui, J. (2012), Thyroglossal duct cysts in adults treated by ethanol sclerotherapy: A pilot study of a nonsurgical technique. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1262–1264. doi: 10.1002/lary.23254
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!