Dr. Moon performed the experiments, Dr. Chung collected and analyzed the data, and Dr. Son designed the study and wrote the article.
Head and Neck
Immunotherapy with dendritic cells in an animal model of early pulmonary metastatic squamous cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2442–2446, November 2012
How to Cite
Moon, J. H., Chung, M. K. and Son, Y.-I. (2012), Immunotherapy with dendritic cells in an animal model of early pulmonary metastatic squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2442–2446. doi: 10.1002/lary.23257
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Korean Health Technology R & D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!