The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Clinical relevance of quality-of-life data in laryngectomized patients†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1532–1538, July 2012
How to Cite
Fahsl, S., Keszte, J., Boehm, A., Vogel, H.-J., Völkel, W., Meister, E. F., Oeken, J., Sandner, A., Koscielny, S., Kluge, A., Heim, M. E., Dietz, A. and Singer, S. (2012), Clinical relevance of quality-of-life data in laryngectomized patients. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1532–1538. doi: 10.1002/lary.23263
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: #7DZAIQTX
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!