Delivered as an oral presentation at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1507–1511, July 2012
How to Cite
Spector, M. E., Chinn, S. B., Rosko, A. J., Worden, F. P., Ward, P. D., Divi, V., McLean, S. A., Moyer, J. S., Prince, M. E. P., Wolf, G. T., Chepeha, D. B. and Bradford, C. R. (2012), Diagnostic modalities for distant metastasis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Are we changing life expectancy?. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1507–1511. doi: 10.1002/lary.23264
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P50 CA97248
- NIH NCI NIDCR SPORE: SPORE in Head and Neck Cancer—The Molecular Basis of Head and Neck Cancer Therapy
- NIH Training. Grant Number: T32 DC005356
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!