The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Inhibition of fibroblasts reduced head and neck cancer growth by targeting fibroblast growth factor receptor†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1539–1544, July 2012
How to Cite
Sweeny, L., Liu, Z., Lancaster, W., Hart, J., Hartman, Y. E. and Rosenthal, E. L. (2012), Inhibition of fibroblasts reduced head and neck cancer growth by targeting fibroblast growth factor receptor. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1539–1544. doi: 10.1002/lary.23266
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health/National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5R01CA142637 and T32 CA091078-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!