The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Taste disorders after tonsillectomy: A long-term follow-up†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1265–1266, June 2012
How to Cite
Heiser, C., Landis, B. N., Giger, R., Cao Van, H., Guinand, N., Hörmann, K. and Stuck, B. A. (2012), Taste disorders after tonsillectomy: A long-term follow-up. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1265–1266. doi: 10.1002/lary.23270
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Fund for Scientific Research (SSMBS. Grant Number: PASMA-119579/1)
This article has been cited by:
- 2The NAtional randomised controlled Trial of Tonsillectomy IN Adults (NATTINA): a clinical and cost-effectiveness study: study protocol for a randomised control trial, Trials, 2015, 16, 1, , , , , , , , , ,