The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Taste disorders after tonsillectomy: A long-term follow-up†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1265–1266, June 2012
How to Cite
Heiser, C., Landis, B. N., Giger, R., Cao Van, H., Guinand, N., Hörmann, K. and Stuck, B. A. (2012), Taste disorders after tonsillectomy: A long-term follow-up. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1265–1266. doi: 10.1002/lary.23270
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Fund for Scientific Research (SSMBS. Grant Number: PASMA-119579/1)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!