Drs. Han and Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Music and lexical tone perception in chinese adult cochlear implant users†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1353–1360, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, S., Liu, B., Dong, R., Zhou, Y., Li, J., Qi, B., Chen, X., Han, D. and Zhang, L. (2012), Music and lexical tone perception in chinese adult cochlear implant users. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1353–1360. doi: 10.1002/lary.23271
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: #81070796
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: #7122034, #7123210
- Science and Technology Ministry, PR China. Grant Number: 2009DFA32200
- high-level scientific and technological elites in medical science from the Beijing Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2009-3-29
- Research Foundation of Beijing Tongren Hospital Affiliated to Capital Medical University. Grant Number: 2012-YJJ-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!