Dr. Bhattacharyya is a consultant for Intersect-ENT, Inc. and Entellus, Inc. The author has no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Involvement of physician extenders in ambulatory otolaryngology practice†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1010–1013, May 2012
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, N. (2012), Involvement of physician extenders in ambulatory otolaryngology practice. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1010–1013. doi: 10.1002/lary.23274
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Subspecialty Emergency Room as Alternative Model for Otolaryngologic Care: Implications for Emergency Health Care Delivery, American Journal of Otolaryngology, 2014,, , , , , , ,