Dr. Bhattacharyya is a consultant for Intersect-ENT, Inc. and Entellus, Inc. The author has no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Involvement of physician extenders in ambulatory otolaryngology practice†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1010–1013, May 2012
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, N. (2012), Involvement of physician extenders in ambulatory otolaryngology practice. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1010–1013. doi: 10.1002/lary.23274
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!