Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., September 11–14, 2011.
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1193–1197, June 2012
How to Cite
Alexander, N. S., Blount, A., Zhang, S., Skinner, D., Hicks, S. B., Chestnut, M., Kebbel, F. A., Sorscher, E. J. and Woodworth, B. A. (2012), Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulation by the tobacco smoke toxin acrolein. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1193–1197. doi: 10.1002/lary.23278
This research was funded by the National Institutes of Health/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (1K08HL107142-01) and Flight Attendant's Medical Research Institute Young Clinical Scientist Award (072218) to Bradford A. Woodworth, MD; and NIH/NIDDK (5P30DK072482-03) to Eric J. Sorscher, MD.
Bradford A. Woodworth, MD is a consultant for ArthroCare ENT and Gyrus ENT. Eric Sorscher, MD, and Bradford Woodworth, MD, are inventors on a patent pending regarding the use of chloride secretagogues for therapy of sinus disease, no. 35 U.S.C. n111(b) and 37 C.F.R n.53 (c), in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!