V.S. and D.-A.C. contributed equally.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1301–1305, June 2012
How to Cite
Siedek, V., Clevert, D.-A., Rytvina, M., Ihrler, S., Klotz, L. V., Berghaus, A. and Strieth, S. (2012), Contrast-enhanced ultrasound for monitoring effects of extracorporeal shock wave sialolithotripsy in sialolithiasis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1301–1305. doi: 10.1002/lary.23281
SonoVue was provided by Bracco Diagnostics, Milan, Italy.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Dynamic contrast-enhanced ultrasound for differential diagnosis of submandibular gland disease, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014, 271, 1, 163, , , , , ,
- 2Validation of contrast-enhanced ultrasound-derived intensity–time gradients in submandibular gland sialolithotomy patients, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2013, 270, 6, 1941, , , , , ,