V.S. and D.-A.C. contributed equally.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1301–1305, June 2012
How to Cite
Siedek, V., Clevert, D.-A., Rytvina, M., Ihrler, S., Klotz, L. V., Berghaus, A. and Strieth, S. (2012), Contrast-enhanced ultrasound for monitoring effects of extracorporeal shock wave sialolithotripsy in sialolithiasis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1301–1305. doi: 10.1002/lary.23281
SonoVue was provided by Bracco Diagnostics, Milan, Italy.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!