This work was presented at the. Nineteenth Annual Meeting of the Dysphagia Research Society, San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A., March 2–5, 2011.
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1600–1604, July 2012
How to Cite
Butler, S. G., Lintzenich, C. R., Leng, X., Stuart, A., Feng, X., Carr, J. J. and Kritchevsky, S. B. (2012), Tongue adiposity and strength in healthy older adults. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1600–1604. doi: 10.1002/lary.23290
This work was supported by NIDCD grant R03 DC009875, Wake Forest School of Medicine Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (P30 AG21332), and the GCRC grant of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (M01-RR07122). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!