Gregory S. Weinstein, MD, and Bert W. O'Malley Jr., MD, contributed equally as first authors.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1701–1707, August 2012
How to Cite
Weinstein, G. S., O'Malley, B. W., Magnuson, J. S., Carroll, W. R., Olsen, K. D., Daio, L., Moore, E. J. and Holsinger, F. C. (2012), Transoral robotic surgery: A multicenter study to assess feasibility, safety, and surgical margins. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1701–1707. doi: 10.1002/lary.23294
An unrestricted educational grant from Intuitive Surgical, Inc. was received by the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Alabama for data collection during their independently funded clinical trials.
Drs. Weinstein, O'Malley, Holsinger, and Magnuson indicate that they have served as consultants for Intuitive Surgical, Inc. for training courses and educational activities, such as proctoring. None of the authors own stock or receive royalties from Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Drs. Holsinger, Weinstein, and O'Malley have ended their financial relationship with Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!