The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Squamous cell carcinoma of the buccal mucosa: Outcomes of Treatment in the modern era†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1552–1557, July 2012
How to Cite
Bachar, G., Goldstein, D. P., Barker, E., Lea, J., O'Sullivan, B., Brown, D. H., Gullane, P. J., Gilbert, R. W., Xu, W., Su, J. and Irish, J. C. (2012), Squamous cell carcinoma of the buccal mucosa: Outcomes of Treatment in the modern era. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1552–1557. doi: 10.1002/lary.23296
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2A Retrospective Analysis of Squamous Carcinoma of the Buccal Mucosa: An Aggressive Subsite Within the Oral Cavity, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2013, 71, 6, 1126, , , , ,