Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Norwegian Society of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Oslo, Norway, October 27–28, 2011.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1210–1214, June 2012
How to Cite
Dheyauldeen, S., Østertun Geirdal, A., Osnes, T., Vartdal, L. S. and Dollner, R. (2012), Bevacizumab in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia-associated epistaxis: Effectiveness of an injection protocol based on the vascular anatomy of the nose. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1210–1214. doi: 10.1002/lary.23303
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011