This work was presented in part at the Digestive Disease Week 2009 and at the Eighteenth Annual Dysphagia Research Society Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., March 3–6, 2010.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1719–1723, August 2012
How to Cite
Siwiec, R. M., Dua, K., Surapaneni, S. N., Hafeezullah, M., Massey, B. and Shaker, R. (2012), Unsedated transnasal endoscopy with ultrathin endoscope as a screening tool for research studies. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1719–1723. doi: 10.1002/lary.23304
This work is supported in part by NIH grants: 1P01DK068051-01A1 and 5RO1DK025731. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!