Presented at the 2012 Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1446–1449, July 2012
How to Cite
Heaton, C. M., Goldberg, A. N., Pletcher, S. D. and Glastonbury, C. M. (2012), Sinus anatomy associated with inadvertent cerebrospinal fluid leak during functional endoscopic sinus surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1446–1449. doi: 10.1002/lary.23305
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Skull Base in the Evaluation of Sinonasal Disease, Neuroimaging Clinics of North America, 2015, 25, 4, 619,
- 2Endocranial Complications of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Learning from Experience, International Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, 2014, 03, 05, 298, ,