Presented at the 2012 Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1446–1449, July 2012
How to Cite
Heaton, C. M., Goldberg, A. N., Pletcher, S. D. and Glastonbury, C. M. (2012), Sinus anatomy associated with inadvertent cerebrospinal fluid leak during functional endoscopic sinus surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1446–1449. doi: 10.1002/lary.23305
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!