This work was supported in part by grant D.1.-2006 from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart within its program of promotion and diffusion of scientific research. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1724–1733, August 2012
How to Cite
Bussu, F., Ranelletti, F. O., Gessi, M., Graziani, C., Lanza, P., Lauriola, L., Paludetti, G. and Almadori, G. (2012), Immunohistochemical expression patterns of the HER4 receptors in normal mucosa and in laryngeal squamous cell carcinomas: Antioncogenic significance of the HER4 protein in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1724–1733. doi: 10.1002/lary.23311
Francesco Bussu and Franco O. Ranelletti contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!