This research was supported by TMU research funds (97CM-TMU-09). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Effects of the electrode location on tonal discrimination and speech perception of mandarin-speaking patients with a cochlear implant†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1366–1378, June 2012
How to Cite
Lee, F.-P., Hsu, H.-T., Lin, Y.-S. and Hung, S.-C. (2012), Effects of the electrode location on tonal discrimination and speech perception of mandarin-speaking patients with a cochlear implant. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1366–1378. doi: 10.1002/lary.23313
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2012 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!