The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Canal switch after canalith repositioning procedure for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2076–2078, September 2012
How to Cite
Lin, G. C., Basura, G. J., Wong, H. T. and Heidenreich, K. D. (2012), Canal switch after canalith repositioning procedure for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2076–2078. doi: 10.1002/lary.23315
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Repositioning nystagmus: prognostic usefulness?, Acta Oto-laryngologica, 2014, 134, 5, 491, , , ,