The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Canal switch after canalith repositioning procedure for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2076–2078, September 2012
How to Cite
Lin, G. C., Basura, G. J., Wong, H. T. and Heidenreich, K. D. (2012), Canal switch after canalith repositioning procedure for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2076–2078. doi: 10.1002/lary.23315
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!