This work was funded by The University of Adelaide and the European Rhinologic Society. Dr. Wormald receives royalties from Medtronic for instrument design and is a consultant for Neilmed Pty. Ltd. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
The multiplicity of Staphylococcus aureus in chronic rhinosinusitis: Correlating surface biofilm and intracellular residence†
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1655–1660, August 2012
How to Cite
Tan, N. C.-W., Foreman, A., Jardeleza, C., Douglas, R., Tran, H. and Wormald, P. J. (2012), The multiplicity of Staphylococcus aureus in chronic rhinosinusitis: Correlating surface biofilm and intracellular residence. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1655–1660. doi: 10.1002/lary.23317
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!