Richard J Harvey has served on advisory boards for Schering Plough and Glaxo-Smith-Kline, was a previous consultant with Medtronic, the speakers bureau for Merck Sharpe & Dohme and Arthrocare and has received grant support from Neilmed. Raymond Sacks is a consultant for Medtronic and on the speakers bureau for Merck Sharp & Dohme.
The outside-in approach to the modified endoscopic lothrop procedure†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1661–1669, August 2012
How to Cite
Chin, D., Snidvongs, K., Kalish, L., Sacks, R. and Harvey, R. J. (2012), The outside-in approach to the modified endoscopic lothrop procedure. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1661–1669. doi: 10.1002/lary.23319
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!