This study was supported by grants from the National Medical Research Council (NMRC, IRG10may086) of Singapore, from the Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN, SIgN 10-028) of Singapore, and from the National Nature Science Foundation of China (grant awarded number 81170897). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Airway stem cells†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1463–1469, July 2012
How to Cite
Yu, F., Zhao, X., Li, C., Li, Y., Yan, Y., Shi, L., Gordon, B. R. and Wang, D.-Y. (2012), Airway stem cells. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1463–1469. doi: 10.1002/lary.23320
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!