Presented in part at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., September 11–14, 2011.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1873–1877, August 2012
How to Cite
Jeyakumar, A., Rahman, S. I., Armbrecht, E. S. and Mitchell, R. (2012), The association between sleep-disordered breathing and enuresis in children. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1873–1877. doi: 10.1002/lary.23323
This work was performed at Louisiana State University, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and Saint Louis University.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nocturnal enuresis is associated with moderate-to-severe obstructive sleep apnea in children with snoring, Pediatric Research, 2014, 76, 6, 555, , , , , ,
- 2The Effect of Breathing Exercises on the Nocturnal Enuresis in the Children with the Sleep-Disordered Breathing, Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 2013, 15, 11, , ,