Reducing nasal morbidity after skull base reconstruction with the nasoseptal flap: Free middle turbinate mucosal grafts
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1920–1924, September 2012
How to Cite
Kimple, A. J., Leight, W. D., Wheless, S. A. and Zanation, A. M. (2012), Reducing nasal morbidity after skull base reconstruction with the nasoseptal flap: Free middle turbinate mucosal grafts. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1920–1924. doi: 10.1002/lary.23325
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2012 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
- UNC MD/PhD program (T32 GM008719)
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: F30 MH074266
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!