This work was performed at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head/Neck Surgery, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1595–1599, July 2012
How to Cite
Omland, T., Akre, H., Vårdal, M. and Brøndbo, K. (2012), Epidemiological aspects of recurrent respiratory papillomatosis: A population-based study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1595–1599. doi: 10.1002/lary.23327
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2The Use of the Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (Gardasil) as Adjuvant Therapy in the Treatment of Recurrent Respiratory Papilloma, Journal of Voice, 2015, 29, 2, 223, , ,
- 3Too Late to Vaccinate? The Incremental Benefits and Cost-effectiveness of a Delayed Catch-up Program Using the 4-Valent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine in Norway, Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2015, 211, 2, 206, , , , ,
- 4Estimating the Incidence and Prevalence of Juvenile-Onset Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis in Publicly and Privately Insured Claims Databases in the United States, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 2014, 41, 5, 300, , , , ,
- 6The incidence and prevalence of juvenile-onset recurrent respiratory papillomatosis in the Free State province of South Africa and Lesotho, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2014, 78, 12, 2113,
- 7Use of cidofovir in HPV patients with recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014, 271, 11, 2983, , , , ,
- 8HPV associated with recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, Future Virology, 2013, 8, 5, 477, , ,
- 9Safety of intralesional cidofovir in patients with recurrent respiratory papillomatosis: an international retrospective study on 635 RRP patients, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2013, 270, 5, 1679, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,