Qiang Liang, MD, and Shiyu Liu, PhD, contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1815–1825, August 2012
How to Cite
Liang, Q., Liu, S., Han, P., Li, X., Li, X., Zhao, Y., Liang, Y., Deng, Z. and Jin, Y. (2012), Micronized acellular dermal matrix as an efficient expansion substrate and delivery vehicle of adipose-derived stem cells for vocal fold regeneration. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1815–1825. doi: 10.1002/lary.23330
This work was performed at the Research and Development Center for Tissue Engineering, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China.
This study was supported by the funding support from the Nature Science Foundation of China (30973285). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Aggrecan- and COMP-Loaded Poly-(Lactic-Co-Glycolic Acid) Nanoparticles Stimulate Chondrogenic Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 3, 305, , , , ,
- 4Mesenchymal Stem Cells Prevent Hypertrophic Scar Formation via Inflammatory Regulation when Undergoing Apoptosis, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014, 134, 10, 2648, , , , , , , ,