Qiang Liang, MD, and Shiyu Liu, PhD, contributed equally to this article.
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1815–1825, August 2012
How to Cite
Liang, Q., Liu, S., Han, P., Li, X., Li, X., Zhao, Y., Liang, Y., Deng, Z. and Jin, Y. (2012), Micronized acellular dermal matrix as an efficient expansion substrate and delivery vehicle of adipose-derived stem cells for vocal fold regeneration. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1815–1825. doi: 10.1002/lary.23330
This work was performed at the Research and Development Center for Tissue Engineering, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China.
This study was supported by the funding support from the Nature Science Foundation of China (30973285). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!