The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Antihelical shaping of prominent ears using conchal cartilage-grafting adhesion†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1238–1245, June 2012
How to Cite
Park, C. and Jeong, T.-W. (2012), Antihelical shaping of prominent ears using conchal cartilage-grafting adhesion. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1238–1245. doi: 10.1002/lary.23331
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Treatment of Prominent Ears with an Implantable Clip System: A Pilot Study, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2015, sjv182, ,