This study was supported by an International Fellowship Program from Takeda Science Foundation (P.E.), a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (22791595) (N.Y.), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (22591907) (M.K.), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (21592192) to (S.H.), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (23229009) to (J.I.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1392–1396, June 2012
How to Cite
Eiamprapai, P., Yamamoto, N., Hiraumi, H., Ogino-Nishimura, E., Kitamura, M., Hirano, S. and Ito, J. (2012), Effect of cisplatin on distortion product otoacoustic emissions in Japanese patients. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1392–1396. doi: 10.1002/lary.23336
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of the Effectiveness of Monitoring Cisplatin-Induced Ototoxicity with Extended High-Frequency Pure-Tone Audiometry or Distortion-Product Otoacoustic Emission, Korean Journal of Audiology, 2014, 18, 2, 58, , , , , , ,
- 2Prevention and Restoration of Hearing Loss Associated with the Use of Cisplatin, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 3Understanding platinum-induced ototoxicity, Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2013, 34, 8, 458, , , , ,