This study was supported by an International Fellowship Program from Takeda Science Foundation (P.E.), a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (22791595) (N.Y.), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (22591907) (M.K.), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (21592192) to (S.H.), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (23229009) to (J.I.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 1392–1396, June 2012
How to Cite
Eiamprapai, P., Yamamoto, N., Hiraumi, H., Ogino-Nishimura, E., Kitamura, M., Hirano, S. and Ito, J. (2012), Effect of cisplatin on distortion product otoacoustic emissions in Japanese patients. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1392–1396. doi: 10.1002/lary.23336
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!