Extracts from this work were shortlisted for the Politzer Prize and presented at the 27th Politzer Society meeting on September 5, 2009, in London, United Kingdom.
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1609–1614, July 2012
How to Cite
Spyridakou, C., Luxon, L. M. and Bamiou, D. E. (2012), Patient-reported speech in noise difficulties and hyperacusis symptoms and correlation with test results. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1609–1614. doi: 10.1002/lary.23337
This research study was conducted at the Neuro-otology Department at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!