Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.A., January 27, 2012.
Revision cochlear implantation following internal auditory canal insertion
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3141–3147, December 2013
How to Cite
Heman-Ackah, S. E., Friedmann, D. R., Cosetti, M. K., Waltzman, S. B. and Roland, J. T. (2013), Revision cochlear implantation following internal auditory canal insertion. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3141–3147. doi: 10.1002/lary.23340
J.T.R. is a member of the Advanced Bionics, Cochlear Americas, and Med El advisory boards.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!