The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1512–1517, July 2012
How to Cite
Beswick, D. M., Gooding, W. E., Johnson, J. T. and Branstetter, B. F. (2012), Temporal patterns of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma recurrence with positron-emission tomography/computed tomography monitoring. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1512–1517. doi: 10.1002/lary.23341
Presented as a poster presentation at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 118F FDG PET/CT and Head and Neck Cancer, PET Clinics, 2015,, , ,
- 3FDG Volumetric Parameters and Survival Outcomes After Definitive Chemoradiotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma, American Journal of Roentgenology, 2014, 203, 2, W139, , , , , , ,
- 7Radiotherapy response in head and neck cancer – evaluation of the primary tumour site, Acta Oto-laryngologica, 2014, 134, 6, 646, , , , ,
- 818F-FDG PET/CT surveillance at 3–6 and 12 months for detection of recurrence and second primary cancer in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, British Journal of Cancer, 2013, 109, 12, 2973, , , , , , , ,
- 10Negative Predictive Value of Surveillance PET/CT in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Cancer, American Journal of Neuroradiology, 2013, 34, 8, 1632, , , , , , , , , , ,